Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I'm a funeral director - screaming fights, drunken propositions, and blasting Nirvana are part of my job

You'd think that by now I'd be used to almost anything families can come up with. Yet an article I recently read called "I'm a funeral director - screaming fights, drunken propositions, and blasting Nirvana are part of my job" by Morty Portaro was both hilarious and eye-opening. All of you people who tell me you're embarrassed by your family should read this because you will instantly feel that your lot are not so bad after all. Click here to read the article.

Ordering pizza to the funeral? Wearing a bikini? Hitting your brother with a lamp at the funeral  home? You'd think you wouldn't have to tell people not to do such things, but apparently we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails