Real Time Web Analytics

Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Finding and working with a lawyer: The Law Show new episode is now online

Our most recent episode (July 13, 2017) of the Law Show is online and ready for listening. This time we talked about lawyers - where to find one, what to look for, how to keep costs low, what to do if your bill is too high, and much more. Click here to listen to this and other episodes. If you want to know which topics were talked about on which dates, refer to the list down the right-hand side of this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am the executor of my grandfather's will he left property and his house to me with the residue of the estate for his children. Am I correct in saying that the property is mine once all taxes and fees have been paid .the house was sold before his death and the proceeds used for his care. My intention is to keep a half acre of the land and divide the other 7 acres between the children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the will left you the property and the property is there, then why wouldn't you receive it? Am I missing something?

      Lynne

      Delete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails